Chronic lifestyle, excessive work pressure, and pandemic have taken a toll on mental health for the majority of the population of the world. Economic crises and resource shortages are significant causes of anxiety and depression. Excessive competition and workload in academics and corporate lead to depression. Reports suggest that mental health issues have increased dramatically in the past few years and have skyrocketed during the pandemic and lockdown.
The ratio of mental health caregivers, psychiatrists, psychologists, and counsellors to patients is too low. The problem with needy people across many developing nations is that the cost of therapy is extremely high and not within the affordability limits of the masses. Mental health institutions and platforms require trained professionals, which also is found to be lacking. It poses a significant threat to therapy progression across all sectors of society.
Our Wellness Programs
English, Hindi, Bengali
What is Computerized Cognitive Behavioral Therapy (C.C.B.T.)?
Computerized Cognitive Behavioral Therapy (C.C.B.T.) is a mode of therapy accessed through the internet via electronic devices. C.C.B.T. aims to provide mental health to needy people across the globe. It comprises a range of programs tailored to one’s needs, thus effectively offering therapy worldwide.
Looking for services related to this subject? Get in touch with these experts today!!
Experience: 5 years
Experience: 5 years
Experience: 12 years
Why should you use Computerized Cognitive Behavioral Therapy (C.C.B.T.)?
- Just like proper physical health, good mental health is also needed to perform correctly.
- Unaddressed mental conditions can lead to severe irreversible damage to the person and cause life-threatening mental disorders.
- Depression is the most significant mental disorder, and it affects all ages irrespective of caste, creed, and profession.
- The ratio of mental health caregivers to mental health care seekers is meagre and off the affordability limits in many countries.
- There is a societal stigma related to mental health, which causes trouble for both the mental health caregivers and those facing cognitive issues.
- There are various programs tailored for the user, and the person can choose depending on the aid the person is seeking.
Effectiveness of Computerized Cognitive Behavioral Therapy (C.C.B.T.)
Computerized Cognitive Behavioral Therapy (C.C.B.T.) is beneficial for those who prefer solitary aid or are under a lot of pressure and cannot afford time for therapy. Along with these programs, there is clinical support too. Patients going through chronic mental health disorders can also get in touch with therapists and other facilities on the website.
Benefits of Computerized Cognitive Behavioral Therapy (C.C.B.T.)
- Immediate accessibility
- Flexible, available 24/7 from your home computer, tablet, or smartphone
- Easy to use
- Working at your own pace
- 12-month access to the program
- Outcomes are comparable to face-to-face therapy
Choose a Computerized Cognitive Behavior Therapy (C.C.B.T.)
Computerized Cognitive Behavioral Therapy (C.C.B.T.) is of many types, such as Cognitive Processing Therapy (C.P.T.), Cognitive Therapy (C.T.), Dialectical Behavior Therapy (D.B.T.), Rational Emotive Behavior Therapy (REBT), Self-Instructional Training, Stress Inoculation Training, etc.
The site provides an excellent interface for choosing the right program that suits all the needs. The sessions are short to long, depending on the condition of the patients. Generally, the time frame of the course is around 20 weeks. The flexible methods allow users to choose and schedule their own time and work around without giving up any critical daily activities.
How to set your Cognitive Behavioral Therapy (C.C.B.T.)?
- First, the patient needs to understand the mental issues, and then the site will help with their needs.
- The patient can choose their therapist by getting an insight of the therapist from the site.
- The patient also needs to be aware of the expenses before starting the session.’
- The patient also needs to come clear and review all the concerns to the therapist for the most optimal treatment possible.
- The patient needs to be in sync with the therapist and approach the problems goal-oriented for the best results.
- The procedure is simple, and if continued daily, it is a great way to get rid of mental health disorders.
- The sessions are easy to attend and follow.
- However, self-study and performing the tasks assigned by the therapist are essential to follow for betterment.
- C.C.B.T can become overwhelming at times, which should be addressed to the therapist immediately.
- C.C.B.T. is a continuous process with many steps, including self-understanding and going through the daily tasks assigned by the therapist.
Mental health needs and demands are as important as other health and medicine sectors. The Chronic lifestyle, excessive work pressure, and pandemic have taken a toll on the mental health of the majority of the world’s population. Economic crisis and resource shortages are significant causes of anxiety and depression. Excessive competition and workload in academics and corporate lead to depression. Reports suggest that mental health issues have significantly increased in the past few years and have skyrocketed during the pandemic and lockdown. The ratio of mental health caregivers, psychiatrists, psychologists, and counsellors to patients is too low. In many developing nations, mental health platforms are unavailable. In many institutions, therapies are off-limits to the affordability limit of the masses. Cognitive Behavioral Therapy (C.C.B.T.) is the new age for mental health as more and more components of our lives are getting digital and online.