Angana Mukherjee Sharma | Psychologist
Versatile and dedicated Mental Health Professional with years of clinical and administrative acumen. Committed team player and resourceful leader with proven ability to motivate and generate results through hands-on management and a sound knowledge-base. Proactive community services advocate, continually seeking out new resources to aid clients.
About My Family
Blessed to have a great support system.
About My Professional Experience
Experienced Clinical psychologist with demonstrated history of working in the field of mental health care. Skilled in psychological assessments (Intelligence, personality, neuropsychological, projective and non-projective assessments including TAT and Rorschach Inkblot Test), Training, Research and Psychotherapy (for children, adolescents and adults) and Clinical Supervision.
Psychotherapy and Counseling for individuals, couples and groups:
• Identifying and matching resources to fit client’s needs
• Teaching and facilitating workshops to train peers, subordinates and clients
• Managing cases, including writing and reviewing case notes and auditing case files
• Networking to develop and sustain services and propagating community awareness
• Relationship-building with clients of all ages, socioeconomic and cultural background
• Formulating, launching and managing programs, and developing new methods and procedures.
About My Fun Side
Fun means devoting quality time to self, indulge in self-care, and hobbies and interests.