3. We collect, use, share, disclose and protect Your personal data provided while using the services available on the Website/Application. The data collected is used only to enhance the operation of the Website/Application, allowing You to use all the listed features and allowing Us to respond to Your requests/queries in efficient manner. The Personal Information is used strictly in line with Our business purposes and to provide You with useful features.
5. We respect the privacy of Our Users and are committed to protect it in all respects. The information about the User is collected by Us as (i) information supplied by Users; (ii) information automatically tracked during User’s navigation on the Website/Application; and/ or (iii) communicated directly to Us via e-mail or telephone or another channel.
7. For any service that the User may use, We only collect the data that is strictly necessary (i) for the delivery of the services, (ii) for the performance of a contract for which User is a party, (iii) for which User has given consent for such processing of data, or (iv) for compliance with a legal obligation to which We are subject.
2. Information Collected
1. In the course of providing services to You through the Website/Application, We may collect the following information:
3. Personal Information such as your name, phone number, username, password, e-mail address and phone number when you register at Website/Application.
4. With your permission, we may automatically collect some information about Your hardware devices when you access Website/Application. For example, when You utilize our applications, we may collect your IP address and the type of mobile device You use and Your geographic location. We also may collect information about Your activity on Website/Application, such as information about Your account usage, as well as information about how You interact with the Application (collectively, “User Data”). We may combine this automatically gathered information with other information, including Personal Information we have collected about You.
5. If you permit cookies on your browser, we may receive, and store certain types of information known as “cookies” when you access the Website.
6. Communications between You and the Company.
1. The information collected from You by the Company may constitute ‘personal information’ or ‘sensitive personal data or information’ as defined under the Information Technology (Reasonable Security Practices and Procedures and Sensitive Personal Information) Rules, 2011 (“SPI Rules”). The SPI Rules define “Sensitive Personal Data or Information” of a person to mean personal information about that person relating to:
8. financial information such as bank accounts, credit and debit card details or other payment instrument details;
9. physical, physiological and mental health condition;
10. sexual orientation;
11. medical records and history;
12. biometric information;
13. information received by body corporate under lawful contract or otherwise;
14. visitor details as provided at the time of registration or thereafter; and
15. call data records.
1. Company will be free to use, collect and disclose information that is freely available in the public domain without Your consent.
2. In order to provide services through the Website/Application, We may require the User to provide Us with certain information that personally identifies himself. Personal Information includes the following categories of information:
16. Contact data (such as email address, phone number and call recording); and
17. Demographic data (such as time zone, postal address and location details); and
18. If the User communicates with Us by, for example, e-mail or letter, any information provided in such communication may be collected by Us.
19. Financial data (such as account details, e-wallet details, bank account or credit or debit card details or other payment instrument details etc.) that User may have provided Us while using the services provided by Website/Application.
1. All such information is stored or used for processing services and under no circumstance are any of these details made available in the public domain. However, We may use this information to share with You additional and/ or upcoming information regarding the services of Website/Application.
2. The Website/Application may transmit User Data to the Godaddy servers, to ensure secure storage of. Thereby the User is also subject to the terms of Godaddy server’s policy. The Personal Information is immediately deleted once User deletes the Application or deletes his account exclusively made on the Website, except to the extent it is necessary to store the same under applicable laws. Further, We have implemented commercially reasonable physical, managerial, operational and technical security measures to protect the loss, misuse and alteration and to preserve the security of the Personally Information in Our care.
4. Prior to any direct marketing or commercial operation (for example for sending the newsletters or commercial offers), We will first obtain Users consent, either when creating account on the Website/ Application or later by indicating Your choice in account settings. User will always have the right to withdraw his consent at any time, directly by clicking on the unsubscribe link available on each email received, by modifying his account settings, or by contacting Us at the following email address email@example.com.
5. In accordance with the applicable laws, User has the right to access, to rectify and to object data concerning them. User can access and change the their profile picture, display name and user profile password provided when account is created through the account page or by contacting Us.
6. We may disclose any information We deem necessary, in Our sole discretion, to comply with any applicable law, regulation, legal process or governmental request. Such transfer or disclosure shall be for lawful purposes only. Further, such transfer or disclosure of Your sensitive personal information to other third parties shall only be done once it is ensured that the third party receiving such information has implemented the same level of security practices as we have.
1. The security of User Data and Personal Information is important to Us. We follow generally accepted industry standards to protect the User Data and Personal Information submitted to Us, both during transmission and once We receive it. All information gathered on Our Website/Application is securely stored on the Godaddy server. The database is stored on servers secured behind a firewall; access to the servers is password-protected and is strictly limited. Such information may also be converted to physical form from time to time, if deemed necessary. We take all necessary precautions to protect Your Personal Information both online and off-line, and implement reasonable security practices and measures including certain managerial, technical, operational and physical security control measures that are commensurate with respect to the information being collected and the nature of Our business.
3. Depending on the processing of Personal Information, the data may be subject to a different storage period.
4. We do not sell Users Personal Information to any advertisers or any third party. We use Users Personal Data to display relevant advertisements, based on his preferences. We make reports related to the advertisement campaigns, in particular statistics, without any reference or information related to the personal information of visitors or users of the Website/App. User can also block advertising cookies in the dedicated “cookies” page.
2. If a User uses the Website/Application, after a notice of changes published on the Website, such User hereby provides his/her/its consent to the changed terms.