United We Care is a new age mental health care startup, which is revolutionizing emotional well- being through its evidence based strategies. We are an inclusive, holistic wellness platform for emotional health. The ‘all-in-one app’ offers complete support from self-assessments, to readily available resources for mental health, a virtual wellness assistant & access to certified professionals with diverse experience. We work with individuals and companies to ensure improved happiness quotient & productivity.
In a short span of time we have created global footprints. Our aim is to impact millions of lives positively.
We are looking for a SEO Specialist who will be responsible for the following:
- Work with the IT team to improve website/Mobile app structure, optimise page layout, indexing and rankings.
- Plan, test, execute, analyse and manage SEO for Digital media like websites, Mobile apps, Videos, Social media platforms to increase value and traffic of the same.
- Evaluate DA, traffic, landing page quality, content, design, demographics etc. of prospective customers when determining keywords and campaigns.
- Write and Implement optimised titles, headlines, body content, meta tags, internal links & content.
- Plan, execute and manage the Off-Page activities and invent new ways to build high quality and authority backlink.
- Track, monitor and report the overall SEO results of digital media on organic search metrics and analyse trends.
- Study the keywords of the competitions ongoing basis.
- Generate reports with tools like Advanced Web Ranking, Google webmaster tools or similar Organic tools.
- Strategize ways to improve and track Digital Media SEO performance.
- Utilise basic programming and web design skills to enhance SEO.
- Bachelors or Master’s Degree in marketing.
- 3+ years of proven working experience in SEO.
- Experience in improving discoverability of the content on Digital media.
- Should be assertive and a team player.
- Record of delivering visible results on traffic, and conversions.
- Experience in SEO for large, dynamic Digital platforms and solid understanding of search engine ranking factors, algorithms, website architectures and back link strategies.
- Exposure to relevant Content Management Software and SEO tools.
- Should be able to utilize social media such as Facebook, Instagram, LinkedIn, YouTube, blogs and articles to influence search engine visibility.
- Strong analytical skills and data-driven thinking.