Conflict Management in Relationships (Basic)
Relationships should bring comfort and upliftment, but conflicts are inevitable.
What to Expect
Healthifying conflict management
- Better understanding of conflicts and their underlying reasons
- Personality type identification
- Importance of self-awareness
- Importance of trust-building
- Busting myths about conflicts
- Body scan meditation
- Understanding and managing one’s own triggers
- Knowing your attachment style
- Learning to manage your anxiety
- Getting started with journaling
- Emotional regulation through art therapy
- Inner child healing through guided meditation
- Understanding emotions better and building an emotional quotient (EQ)
- Thought resolution through mindfulness practice
- Love language quiz
- Learning to find common ground and common interests
- Court-room activity
- Imbibing forgiveness through mediation
- Tips and quick pointers brochure
Why should you take this course?
Our course takes you on an introspective journey to work on your inward and outward responses. Efficient conflict resolution requires awareness of your personality and behaviours, openness to work on them, and consideration of alternate perspectives. Through explainers, activity videos, worksheets, quizzes, and questionnaires, our course provides the most effective conflict management toolkit. Emotion-intensive modules aim to build a long-term atmosphere of conflict resolution among partners.
About the expert
Farhat Sayed - LIFE COACH
Farhat is a relationship transformation coach with 4 years of experience in building better bonds for people in romantic & professional relationships. She believes in activity based sessions which turn out to be instrumental in a person’s healing journey.